- Huilgol is the recipient of the ‘Haldar Memorial Oration Award’ conferred by the Association of Radiation Oncologist in India in 2010.
- He additionally specializes in procedures such as stereotactic radiosurgery, breast cancer treatment, astrocytoma treatment, prostate cancer treatment, modulated radiation in terms of intensive therapy to name a few.
- Huilgol is currently associated with organizations such as the Association of Radiation Oncologists in India, the Indian Association of Medical Oncology, and the Indian Society of Oncology.
He has been practicing medicine for the last 43 years and is known for his diagnostic abilities.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery,
- Treatment of astrocytoma,
- Treatment of breast cancer,
- Treatment of prostate cancer, and
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy to name a few.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as a Consultant, at the Bombay Hospital
- Has also served as the Consultant, at the Tata Memorial Hospital
- MD, 1980, AIIMS New Delhi
- DGO, 1977, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- MBBS, 1975, University of Karnataka
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the ‘Haldar Memorial Prayer Award’ by the Association of Radiation Oncologists of India in the year 2010.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.