- Dr. Chabra is skilled in areas such as child protection, child surveillance, and school health
- Dr. Chabra also has certification in Neonatal Advanced Life Support and Patient Advice and Liaison Service which gives him an ethical edge as a medical practitioner.
- He has several publications under his name and currently an advisor to Health Based Publications.
Dr. RAJEEV CHABRA- Dr. Chabra is currently employed as the Chief of the Department of Paediatrics at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
He has an experience of over 21 years and is a distinguished member of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, London.
- Childhood Immunization,
- Childhood Asthma,
- Newborn Care,
- Recurrent Respiratory Infections
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously worked as Senior Consultant, at St. Mary Hospital, New Delhi, 2006
- Has previously worked as Consultant, Mayday University, UK, 2003
- Has also worked as a Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, Delhi, 2001
- Has previously working experience as a Consultant, B.R. Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai, 1999
- Pursued his MRCPCH, in the year 2003, from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, London
- Pursued his MD, in the year 2000, from Mumbai University, Mumbai
- Pursued his MBBS, in the year 1997, from the University of Rajasthan, Rajasthan
Achievements and Awards
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, Royal College of Pædiatrics and Child Health, London, UK
- Is also a member of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Gurgaon
- Member of the Indian Medical Association
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.