- His forte lies in operating CABG on Beating Heart, Total Arterial CABG, Minimal Access Mitral and Aortic Valve Surgery, and Valve repair surgeries.
- He is the recipient of a Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery (two years) from Children’s Hospital – Boston Harvard Medical School & Brigham, and Women’s Hospital-Boston Harvard Medical School, Boston-USA.
Dr. Ramji Mehrotra- Dr. Mehrotra is the Director of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Mehrotra has deal with over 15000 Cardiovascular Cases and performed 1000 pediatric surgeries surgical operations to his credit.
- Cardiac Surgery,
- Beating Heart CABG,
- Total Arterial CABG,
- Minimal Access Mitral & Aortic Valve Surgery, and
- Valve repair surgeries
List of Treatments
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement Cost in India
- Arterial Switch Operation
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- AV Canal repair
- Glenn procedure
- Heart Bypass – Minimally Invasive CABG
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Redo CABG
- Heart Implants
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Balloon mitral valvotomy
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- Bentall procedure
- Blalock-Taussig (BT) Shunt
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Interrupted Aortic Arch Surgery
- Femoro-Femoral Bypass
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Is currently serving as the Director at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Has served as the Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS, Institute of Medical Sciences- BHU
- MS, Institute of Medical Sciences- BHU
- MCh, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Achievements and Awards
- He is credited to have performed the first successful arterial switch operation in Mumbai, India.
- He has the credit for setting up the pediatric Cardiac Surgery facility at Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai.
- Dr. Mehrotra has performed the first total arterial revascularization and first total arterial revascularization using bilateral mammary arteries at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital. New Delhi.
- He is also the one to perform a total arterial CABG on the youngest patient in India aged 10 years.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.