- Dr. Khangarot is a renowned Pediatric Cardiologist and Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon and has an experience of over 10 years being associated with various prestigious hospitals in New Delhi.
- He has authored several publications while his tenure at MAMC (Maulana Azad Medical College), Delhi such as- ‘Evaluation of serum PSA levels as a biomarker for breast carcinoma in north Indian females’, ‘An unusual presentation of traumatic pseudoaneurysm of axillary artery mimicking soft tissue tumor and Correlation of D dimer and factor VIII levels with histopathology in patients with breast carcinoma’ to name a few.
Dr. SHAYMVEER SINGH KHANGAROT- Dr. Khangarot is currently employed as Pediatric Cardiologist at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Dr. Khangarot has over 10 years of work experience as a pediatric cardiologist and is known to deliver quality Cardiac Intensive Care.
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery,
- Cardiac Intensive Care, and
- Pediatric Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia treatment.
List of Treatments
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Congenital Limb Defects Surgery
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Congenital Pseudarthrosis of the Tibia (CPT) Surgery
- Cloacal Malformation Surgery
- Pulmonary Atresia Surgery
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Transposition of the Great Arteries (TGA) Surgery
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Double Inlet Left Ventricle (DILV) Treatment
- Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV) Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Had previously worked as an Associate Consultant with Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- MCh, 2012, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- MS, General Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2011,
Achievements and Awards
- Is applauded for his contribution to research work titled ‘Evaluation of serum PSA levels as a biomarker for breast carcinoma in north Indian females’.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.