- Dr. Dua has taken Advanced Fellowship in Pediatric Bone Marrow Transplant from National University Hospital, Singapore.
- Has pursued his training in child BMT from the renowned, St. Jude’s Children research Hospital Memphis.
- He has performed several successful BMTs for thalassemia and leukemia on Indian children, on children from Afghanistan, Iraq and other African Countries.
Dr. Vikash Dua- Dr. Dua is a Pediatric Oncologist and is currently working at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Dr. Dua has a cumulative experience of over 21 years working as a medical professional.
Benign Pediatric hematology
Matched sibling and unrelated and Pediatric haploidentical transplants
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked as the Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
● Has also worked as consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
● Consultant, Action Cancer Hospital, Delhi
● MBBS, PGIMS, Rohtak
● MD, PGIMS, Rohtak
● FNB in Pediatric hematology oncology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
● Fellowship, Singapore
● Pediatric BMT, St. Jude Children Hospital, USA
Achievements and Awards
● Was titled as the best outgoing Fellow in FNB of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.