- He has more than 10 years of experience and has carried out more than 700 liver transplants.
- His areas of interest are such as Living Donor liver transplant, Liver resections, and Hepato-Biliary Oncosurgery.
Dr. Ankur Garg- Dr. Garg is currently working as a Liver and Hepatobiliary Surgeon at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
He has over a decade’s experience of working as a specialist and is known for his accuracy in carrying out liver transplants.
Cancer of the food pipe (esophagus)
Pancreas or rectum.
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked as a Consultant, Cooper Hospital, Mumbai, India
● Has previously worked as a Consultant, LokManya Tilak Hospital, Mumbai, India
● Has previously worked as a Consultant, ILBS, New Delhi, India
● Has also served as a Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
● He has served as Senior Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
● Dr. Ankur Garg (in the year 2002) from – Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
● Pursued his Masters in General Surgery from LokmanyaTilak, Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
● Secured his Senior Residency at Liver & Biliary diseases – Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi.
● Dr. Garg completed his super specialization- MCh HPB & Liver Transplant, from ILBS in the year 2013.
Achievements and Awards
● In the year 2004, he was awarded as the ‘Best Resident in General Surgery’ and subsequently in the year 2005
● He was conferred upon the honor of ‘Best Trauma Resident in Surgery’ from the University of Mumbai.
● Is an active and honorable member of IHPBA ( International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Asso.), LTSI ( Liver Transplant Society of India), ILTS (International Liver transplant Society), Maharashtra Medical Council, and The Delhi Medical Council.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Chaudhary is the Senior Director & HOD, HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation, and is currently working with BLK Super Specialty Hospital. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.