- Dr. Ashok is a member of several prestigious associations that include: The All India Ophthalmological Society, Indian Medical Association (IMA), The Asia Cornea Society (ACS), The Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS), and Bombay Ophthalmologists’ Association (BOA).
- He is a well-renowned Ophthalmologist of national repute and has an experience of 34 years.
- Dr. Tandon is an expert in performing Cataract Surgery, Corneal Surgery, Oculoplastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Orbital Surgery, and Anterior Segment Surgery, to name a few.
Dr. Ashok K Tandon- : Dr. Tandon is currently working as a Senior Consultant in the Department of Ophthalmology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai.
He has an experience of over 34 years and finds expertise .
Eye Muscle Surgery
Retina Surgery and Lasik
Anterior Segment Surgery
List of Treatments
- Eye specialist
- Almond Eye Surgery Cost in India
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Blade-Free LASIK
- LASIK Procedure
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) Treatment
- ICL surgery
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Laser Iridotomy
- Lateral Tarsorrhaphy Local Single Eye
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Plaque Brachytherapy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Retinoblastoma (RB) Treatment
- Squint Surgery
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Consultant, Ophthalmologist, Bombay Hospital, 1995
● Owner, Ophthalmologist, Tandon Eye Care
● Senior Consultant, Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital, Mumbai
● MBBS, 1983, GSVM Medical College Kanpur
● MS, 1986, Ophthalmology, GSVM Medical College Kanpur
● Fellowship, Cornea and Anterior Segment under the guidance of Prof Kenyon, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston U.S.A.
Achievements and Awards
● Dr. Ashok is an active and dedicated member of associations that include: All India Ophthalmological Society,
● Indian Medical Association (IMA),
● Asia Cornea Society (ACS),
● Delhi Ophthalmological Society (DOS), and
● Bombay Ophthalmologists’ Association (BOA)
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.