- Recipient of the ‘Maj Gen Amir Chand Award’, Chief of Army Staff Commendation, Vice Chief of Army Staff Commendation, and GOC-in-C (Western Command) Commendation.
- Dr. Rajput has authored more than 50 national and international publications.
- Dr. Rajput has extensive experience in treating Respiratory Diseases, Sleep disorders, Tuberculosis, as well as Interventional Pulmonology.
He has work experience of more than 37 years as a medical practitioner and is known for his expertise in treating Tuberculosis.
- Respiratory Diseases,
- Sleep Medicine & Interventional Pulmonology
List of Treatments
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Senior Consultant, Venkateshwar Hospital, New Delhi
- Director, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Consultant, Army Hospital
- Professor, Pune University and Delhi University
- DNB, 1984, National Board of Examinations
- MD, 1984, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
- Diploma, 1981, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
- MBBS, 1977, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of honor of Chief of Army Staff Commendation, 2014
- Vice Chief of Army Staff Commendation, 2013
- GOC-in-C (Western Command) Commendation, 2012
- Recipient of the prestigious ‘Maj Gen Amir Chand Award’, 1988
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.