- Gandhi is known for his accuracy in procedures such as nasal endoscopy, vertigo, rhinoplasty, septoplasty, sinus surgery, sleep-related issues, middle ear reconstruction surgery, etc.
- He has been associated with several reputed hospitals such as Gandhi Nursing Home, CMP Homeopathy Hospital, JJ Group of Hospitals, and Jain Yuvak Center.
- He is also part of the Association of Medical Consultants and the Indian Medical Association.
Dr. Jayant Gandhi-
He has a total of 38 years of work experience as a specialist and is known for his research-centric approach.
- Nasal endoscopy
- Sinus surgery
- Sleep-related issues
- Middle ear reconstruction surgery
List of Treatments
- Acoustic Neuroma Surgery Cost in India
- Adenoidectomy Surgery Cost in India
- Adenotonsillectomy Surgery Cost in India
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Branchial Cleft Cyst Surgery
- Caldwell-luc Antrostomy
- Cholesteatoma Treatment
- Coblation Tonsillectomy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cochlear Implantation – Bilateral
- Ear Foreign Body Removal Procedure
- Endoscopic Septoplasty
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Excision of Ear Tumor
- Excision of Preauricular Sinus
- Flap-Eared Correction (General Anesthesia)
- Flap-Eared Correction (Local Anesthesia)
- Hypernasal Speech Treatment
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Laryngeal Web Excision
- Laryngeal Stenosis Treatment
- Leukoplakia Excision Surgery Cost in India
- Microdebrider Turbinectomy
- Microtia Surgery
- Middle Ear Infection – Otitis Media Treatment
- MLS – Microlaryngeal Surgery
- Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinus Cancer Treatment
- Image-Guided Endoscopic Nasal and Sinus Surgery Cost in India
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer Treatment
- Neck Dissection Surgery
- Nosebleeds (Epistaxis) Treatment
- Ossiculoplasty Ear Surgery
- Hearing Loss (Deafness) Treatment
- Sinusitis (Sinus Infection) Treatment
- Sinus Lift Surgery – Sinus Augmentation
- Somnoplasty Snoring Surgery – Turbinate Reduction Surgery
- Stapedectomy Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Tongue Tie – Ankyloglossia Surgery
- Tonsillectomy Surgery
- Traumatic injuries to the head and neck
- Endoscopic Turbinectomy
- Tympanoplasty – Eardrum Repair
- Tympanostomy Tube Insertion
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty – UPPP
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Consultant, Jain Yuvak Center, Mumbai
- Registrar, J.J. Group of Hospitals, Mumbai
- Professor, C.M.P. Homeopathy Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Gandhi Nursing Home, Mumbai
- MS, 1982, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, 1982, Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai
- Gandhi received specialized training (Diploma) in Otorhinolaryngology in 1981 and pursued his FCPS in General Surgery from the College of Physicians and Surgeons in 1982.
Achievements and Awards
- He is the recipient of the Gold Medal in MS – ENT in 1982
- He is the recipient of the Vijay Ratna Award in 1987.
- Dr. Gandhi is an esteemed member of the Association of Medical Consultants and Indian Medical Association.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.