- Has an experience of over 17 years in Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Dr. Wadhawan has authored more than 50 publications in indexed journals, including 5 book chapters.
- He has had the honor of been invited to conduct more than 200 lectures at various events nationally and internationally.
Dr. Manav Wadhwa- Dr. is employed as the Senior Director, Gastroenterology & Hepatology in BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Wadhwa is listed amongst the leading Gastroenterologist of the country and is recognized for his excellence in the field of HBIg free regimens found in HVB related liver transplants.
- Liver Transplant,
List of Treatments
- Boutonniere Deformity Treatment
- Celiac Disease Treatment
- Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction (CIP) Treatment
- Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Duodenal Switch
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease GERD Treatment
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
- Peptic Ulcer Treatment
- Nissen fundoplication
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has been appointed as Senior Resident, AIIMS, 2002
- Has previously worked as a Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, in 2005
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, in 2006
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, in 2009
- Pursued his MBBS, 1998, University of Delhi
- MD, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2001
- DM, the University of Delhi in 2005
Achievements and Awards
- A few of his most notable achievements include: securing the Young Investigator Award by International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS) in 2013,
- Giving Plenary Oral presentation award by Indian Society of Gastroenterology in 2012
- Giving Plenary Oral presentation award by Asia Pacific Society for Study of Liver (APASL) in 2011 & 2004
- Giving Plenary Oral presentation award by the International Association of Study of Liver (IASL) in 2004.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.