- Dr. Bambroo has successfully authored various chapters on the topic of Dermatoscope. She expresses a keen interest in non-invasive skin tightening devices.
- She is an active member of the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL), California Skin Institute (CSI). She is also a member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV).
Dr. MONICA BAMBROO- Dr. Bambroo is currently employed as a Dermatologist at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
He has over 17 years of work experience working as a Dermatologist and is known for carrying out procedures of skin tightening.
- Leucoderma Treatment,
- Anti-Aging Treatment,
- Vitiligo Surgery,
- Laser Hair Removal
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has prior experience working as the Associate Consultant, Kaya Clinic
- Has also worked as the Registrar, KEM hospital
- Fellowship, 2013, NSC Singapore
- DVD, 2005, Seth G.S.Medical college and KEM hospital Mumbai
- MBBS, 2000, Government Medical College, Jammu
Achievements and Awards
- Is the recipient of the ‘Best Injector Award’ in the entire country at Kaya Clinic, 2014-15
- Singh is also the Winner of Dermathon, 2015
- Has also been conferred the ‘Value Mascot Award’ at Kaya
- Received an Appreciation Certificate from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- Is also the recipient of ‘Dr. A.C. Parikh Award’ for Best Paper Presentation at CUTICON 2006 in Maharashtra – 2006
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
He has over 10 years of working as a kidney specialist and specializes in Kidney transplant, treatment of Diabetic Kidney Disease, and Traditional Nephrology. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.