- Dr. Jain finds specialization in Pediatric Urology and has a long history of diagnostic accuracy
- Is a Gold Medalist in MS as well as in Pediatric Surgery
Dr. Prashant Jain- Director of Pediatric Surgery & Coordinator Pediatric Super Specialties at BLK Super Specialty Hospital.
Has an extensive experience of 15 years in Pediatric Urology.
- Pediatric Laparoscopy
- Pediatric Urology
- Appendicitis Treatment
- Congenital diseases
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Senior Resident, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi
- Observer, GOSH, London, UK
- MCh, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, in year 2007
- MS, Pt J N M Medical College, Raipur in 2003
- MBB, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur in 2000
Achievements and Awards
- Gold Medalist in MS (Gen Surgery)
- Gold Medalist in MCh (Ped Surgery)
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.