- Dr. Gupta finds keen interest in LASIK Surgery, CATARACT Surgery by PHACO, CORNEA transplant surgery, C3R, Micro PHACO, and other corneas, and anterior segment surgeries.
- She is also an established member of All India Ophthalmological Society, American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery, Strabismological Society of India, Delhi Ophthalmological Society, North Zone Ophthalmological Society, Noida Ophthalmological Society, and Chandigarh Ophthalmological Society.
Dr. Sonika Gupta- Dr. Gupta is currently working as Head of Department, and Senior Eye Surgeon & Head – Lasik & Cornea Refractive at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi.
Has an experience of over 20 years in the field of Ophthalmology.
- Has specialization in Cataract Surgery by PHACO & Micro PHACO
- LASIK Surgery – Microkeratome and Femtosecond LASIK Laser
- Cornea Surgery
List of Treatments
- Eye specialist
- Almond Eye Surgery Cost in India
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Blade-Free LASIK
- LASIK Procedure
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- ICL surgery
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Laser Iridotomy
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Lateral Tarsorrhaphy Local Single Eye
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Plaque Brachytherapy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Retinoblastoma (RB) Treatment
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Specialized in Cataract Surgery, Lasik Surgery, and Cornea Transplant Surgery.
- He is efficient in performing several eye surgeries including Cataract surgery by PHACO, Micro PHACO, LASIK LASER, PRK, Cornea transplants, C3R, other cornea and anterior segment surgeries, and lasers
- He is a certified LASIK surgeon in both Microkeratome and Femtosecond LASIK.
- Previous appointment – Faculty & Assistant Professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Govt. Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh
- Has also served as Consultant-In-Charge of Cataract, Cornea & Refractive, and Eye Banking Services of the Department.
- Has pursued Observership and advanced course in PHACO, Corneal diseases, Eye Banking and LASIK at Cornea & Laser Eye Institute, Tea Neck, New Jersey, USA
- MS (Ophthalmology)
- Recipient of fellowship – International Council of Ophthalmology
- Recipient of fellowship – Cornea & Laser Eye Institute
Achievements and Awards
- Max Healthcare Award’ for outstanding performance
- ‘Max Healthcare Award’ for NABH Assessment
- ‘International Council of ophthalmology’ (Basic & Clinical sciences- FRCS 1 & 2b)
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.