- Phanse has a special interest in Head & Neck Tumor Surgery, Reconstructive procedures, breast cancer, gynecological malignancies, brachytherapy, sarcomas, thoracic cancer surgery, External beam radiation, prostate cancer, to name a few.
- He is also adept in carrying out operations on the Head & neck, Reconstructive procedure, Gynecological & urological malignancy, Breast & sarcomas, Thoracic cancer, and Gastroenterologist cancer to name a few.
- He is the recipient of the ‘CT Thakkar Oration Award’ at the XI Annual Conference, Mumbai in the year 1997.
Dr. Sudesh M Phanse-
He has experience of over 36 years and is a renowned specialist in the field of surgical oncology.
- Head and Neck Tumor / Cancer Surgery
- Cancer Screening (Preventive)
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Reconstructive procedure
- Gynecological and urological malignancy
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast & sarcomas
- Thoracic Cancer Surgery
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- External Beam Radiation For Prostate Cancer
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
List of Treatments
- Adenocarcinoma – Glandular Cancer Treatment Cost in India
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Carcinoid Tumors Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Osteosarcoma (OS) Treatment
- Oral Cancer – Surgical
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Neck Dissection Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Testicular Implant
- Testicular Cancer Treatment
- Wilms Tumor (Nephroblastoma)
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Post his service during his Masters in Surgery, In Surgical Oncology at The Tata Memorial Hospital, Dr. Phanse was employed as An observer in surgical oncology (1990), a Junior resident in the department of surgical oncology (1990-1991), as a Senior Resident in the department of surgical oncology (1992-1994).
- He was granted the fellowship in his research on surgical oncology in the year 1994-1995.
- Apart from Nanavati Super specialty Hospital, Dr. Phanse is also serving as a surgical Oncologist at the prestigious Guru Nanak hospital and Shushrusha hospital since the year 1995.
- Pursued his DNB, in the year 1991, FPA
- Pursued his MS, in the year 1989, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- Pursued his MBBS, in the year 1984, King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
Achievements and Awards
- Is a dedicated member of the Managing Committee since the year 1998 Indian Medical Association.
- Member of Indian Medical Association, Mumbai.
- Is also a member of the Association Of Medical Consultant.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr. Walia is currently working as Principal Director and Head - Neurosurgery for Max Saket Complex at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.