- Dr. Chawdhry pioneered in developing liver and digestive healthcare in India.
- Dr. Chawdhry has been on boards of several scientific bodies and journals.
- President of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology and is a dedicated professor.
- He authored over 200 scientific publications.
- Recipient of several orations and awards to his credit.
Dr. Gaourdas Chawdhry- Is a leading and award-wining Gastroenterologist currently working with Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram.
Leading gastroenterologist, researcher, medical educator, and columnist of repute, Dr. Chawdhry has a rich experience of over 30 years.
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic disease
List of Treatments
- Abscess – Subphrenic Treatment
- Abscess Drainage
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- D2 Gastrectomy
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Partial Colectomy
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Whipple Surgery
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor GIST Treatment
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Salivary Gland Stone Removal
- Liver Cirrhosis Treatment
- Liver Cancer Treatment Cost in India
- Liver Resection
- Pediatric Liver Transplant Surgery
- Liver Transplant
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Director & HoD of Department of Gastroenterology Hepatobiliary Sciences at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Is a visiting Consultant at the Sahara Hospital in Lucknow
- Vice President, Medanta – The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Head of Department, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- MBBS, JIPMER, Pondicherry
- MD, 1982, AIIMS, New Delhi
- DM, 1984, AIIMS, New Delhi
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award- ENDOCON, 2005
- Awarded the recognition of UP Ratan. Government of Uttar Pradesh, 2002
- Recipient of the Best Paper Award, Indian National Association for Study of the Liver Conference, 1999
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Dinesh Khullar is the Director & Head of the Department - Nephrology & Kidney Transplant Medicine at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket with currently more than 23 years of experience. Read More
Dr Chowbey, other than being acclaimed as one of the best few Bariatric surgeons in the World is also a philanthropist who initiated and nurtured various social initiatives to spread awareness among people about general health and medical problems. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.