- Dr. Dhawan was the first to popularize the operational technique of SICS for its mass application in New Delhi.
- He was the first to introduce a modified Topical Anesthesia in the procedure of Small-Incision Cataract Surgery.
Dr. Sanjay Dhawan- Dr. Dhawan is currently working as Director and Head, Department of Ophthalmology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket -New Delhi.
She has work experience of over 19 years serving as an Ophthalmologist in various prestigious institutions across the nation.
- Lasik Surgery
- Cataract & Lens Implant Surgery
- Femtosecond Laser Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- ICL Implantation Surgery
List of Treatments
- Eye specialist
- Almond Eye
- Astigmatism Treatment
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Blade-Free LASIK
- LASIK Procedure
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Gonioplasty (Iridoplasty)
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) Treatment
- ICL surgery
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Laser Iridotomy
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy
- Lateral Tarsorrhaphy Local Single Eye
- Myopia (Nearsightedness) Treatment
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Plaque Brachytherapy
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Retinoblastoma (RB) Treatment
- Squint Surgery
- Strabismus Surgery – Eye Muscle Surgery
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Has previously served as the Director & Head of the Department of Ophthalmology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Has also been employed as the Medical Director – Vasan Eye Care in New Delhi
- Head of the Department (Ophthalmology) – Max, New Delhi
- Dhawan has served as the Assistant Professor Ophthalmology – Manipal College and Medical Sciences, Nepal
- He has been the senior Eye surgeon in Lion’s Hospital, Delhi.
- M.B.B.S, (MAMC), New Delhi in the year 1983
- MS (Ophthalmology), Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi in the year 1992
- DO (Ophthalmology), (MAMC), New Delhi in the year 1990
Achievements and Awards
- Recipient of the University Gold Medal for MS (Ophthalmology), Delhi University (1995) By Shri K R Narayanan, conferred by the Former President of India.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr. Soni is currently working as a Consultant in the department of Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.