- Dr. Bhagwat finds keen interest in carrying out procedures such as percutaneous coronary intervention, valvuloplasty, angioplasty, stenting, coronary angiograms, and more.
- He has also worked (DNB) in cardiology from the National Board of Examinations in 1997.
- Dr. Bhagwat is also the founding trustee of the renowned Bifurcations Club of India in Mumbai.
Dr. Rajiv Bhagwat- Dr. Bhagwat is currently working as a Senior Consultant in the Department of Cardiology at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai
He has an experience of 26 years practicing as a specialist in Cardiology.
PCI ( Percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
Angioplasty and Stenting
List of Treatments
- 24 Hour Holter Monitoring Cost in India
- 64 Slice CT Angiography Cost in India
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement Cost in India
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- CRT – D (MRI Compatible)
- CRT – D (MRI Non-Compatible)
- CRT – P
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Fontan Conversion Surgery
- ICD Implantation
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- ECMO Support
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- PDA Device Closure
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Redo CABG
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
● Has previously worked at Shushrusha Hospital, Dadar.
● Has also had work experience at Breach Candy Hospital.
● Pursued his DNB, in the year 1997, National Board of Examinations
● Pursued his MD, in the year 1989, JIWAJI University Gwalior
● Pursued MBBS, in the year 1986, JIWAJI University Gwalior
Achievements and Awards
● Is an esteemed member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Medical Consultants, and the Founder trustee of Bifurcation Club Of India at Mumbai.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.