- Dr. Agarwal has been invited as a guest speaker at several national and international conferences.
- He has authored over 100 research publications that are published in national and international journals.
- He is a dynamic cardiologist and has invested the growth and development in the field of Interventional Cardiology.
Dr. Praveer Agarwal- Dr. Agarwal is the Director - Interventional Cardiology, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, Okhla Road.
Dr. Agarwal has experience over 28 years and specializes in conducting procedures such as Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting and Cardioversion.
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Cardiac Ablation
- Cardiac Catheterization
List of Treatments
- 64 Slice CT Angiography
- Angioplasty and Stent Placement
- Arrhythmia Treatment with Ablation and Pacemakers
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- CRT – D (MRI Compatible)
- CRT – D (MRI Non-Compatible)
- CRT – P
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- Fontan Conversion Surgery
- ICD Implantation
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Echocardiography with Color Doppler
- ECG-Treadmill Test TMT
- ECMO Support
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac OPD Procedures
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- PDA Device Closure
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Test
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Tetralogy of Fallot Repair
- Thallium Test – Nuclear Stress Test
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Redo CABG
- Rotational Atherectomy
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Truncus Arteriosus Repair
- Truncus Arteriosus Treatment
Your Treatment Travel Snapshot
Send us your medical query & receive the quotations within 12 hrs
Medical Visa invitation delivered to you in no time
Receive all-in-all personalized assistance when you fly to India
Get treated, soak in the Indian culture, fly back, and stay healthy
- Consultant, KG Medical College, Lucknow.
- Registrar, L.P.S. Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur.
- DM, L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur in 1992.
- MD, King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University in 1990.
- MBBS, King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University 1986.
Achievements and Awards
- Member of the Cardiological Society of India.
- Fellow in Interventional Cardiology at Centre Hospitalier Universitaire De Rouen 1996 in France.
Doctor Similar Specialization
Health and Hopes is a product of collective hard work of our team of dedicated staff and experts.
Dr Kulbhushan Singh Dagar is Director Neonatal & Congenital Heart Surgery at Max Healthcare, Delhi with an experience of over 16 years in the field of cardiac surgery. Read More
Heal and Hopes aims to provide the best medical treatment in the finest facilities across India.